As a college student you have a lot of demands on your time, classes, studying, work and a social life. We recognize your busy schedule and have created a service that will make moving as easy as possible. College students often deal with college moving up to three times each year, and some colleges are becoming stricter in limiting the amount of times that students can move. This places many students in the unfortunate situation of not having immediate housing available. If you find yourself in this situation, there are some things you can do to make the moving process easier.
What you can do to make college moving easy and successful:
- To make your next move easier on yourself, it is highly recommended that you plan early and determine the costs associated with your next college move. You may want to consider hiring a professional movers, it is a lot more affordable than you think.
- You will also want to ensure that the new building or dorm that you are planning on moving into has reserved the elevator for your use. This will make it easier to transport all of your belongings without causing any inconveniences for any of the other residents. You should also find out if you are only allowed to do college moving into your new dorm during specified times, this will help avoid any problems during your move.
- Moving is a great time to thin out what you may have accumulated while away at school. To minimize the amount of stuff that you have to move, it is highly recommended that you take this time to get rid of anything you no longer need or want.
- To ensure that your belongings are safe and protected during the move, you should pack your belongings in sturdy boxes. This will help protect them from becoming damaged or broken during your next college move.
- You should have all of your belongings packed before the day of your move. This will help ensure that you do not leave anything behind. You should only leave out what you will need to use on the day of the move, such as a toothbrush and a change of clothes.
Moving can be a stressful event for anyone, but it is even more so when you combine it with attending classes. To help alleviate some of the stress associated with moving, contact us today to see how we can help make your next college moving easier on you.
At the end of each school year, students are faced with the daunting task of deciding what to do with their belongings. This has become a bigger problem now that airlines have decided to charge baggage fees and have placed weight limits on the bags that you are allowed to carry onboard. To make this process easier and less expensive, you may want to consider the benefits of college shipping. This is a cost effective and relatively easy method for you to ensure that your belongings arrive home safely. Student shipping has become one of the most popular methods among students to get all of their clothing, books and other items safely home. Don’t worry about what you’re going to do with all of your stuff, simply box it up and we can ship it to any destination for you. All you need to do is pack up your things and we take care of the rest for a reasonable rate compared to other shipping alternatives.
Here is what you could expect to pay if you were to ship using UPS or FedEx:
- You will be required to pay packing supply fees which can range in price from $4 – $12 for one box.
- Packing fees are also required when you use one of these services to ship and they can be as much as $20
- To ship your belongings home using a ground delivery service you may have to pay between $40 – $100 for college shipping
- Student shipping via air can be even more expensive ranging in price from $100 – $450
If you are like many other college students and your funds are typically low at the end of the school year, you will find that college shipping can be accomplished at a much lower rate when you choose a service such as Store4Summer. Our prices are much lower than our competition ranging in price from approximately $1.50 – $2.50 per pound. This makes us the best alternative when it comes to student shipping.
We understand that college students are on a strict budget, this is why we have created an alternative to the other methods of college shipping that are available today. Student shipping is becoming an increasingly popular method of ensuring that your belongings arrive at their destination safely. In addition to shipping your items home after you have finished the term, we can also ship your items back to your school at the beginning of the new term. This will help alleviate any excess baggage that you will have to travel with when returning to school. All you need to do is show up at your dorm and your things will arrive shortly after. Student shipping is a highly beneficial method to ensure that you do not leave anything behind when you are leaving or returning to school.
If you are tired of lugging huge boxes and bags with you each time you return to school, student shipping is the safest alternative for both you and all of the items you will need. Don’t worry about whether or not all of your clothes, books, and everything else will fit in your car, pack it all in sturdy boxes and take advantage of the shipping services that we have to offer. College shipping has never been as easy as it is now. If you believe that our services can be of use to you, contact us immediately to find out more about how we can help make your college shipping easier than you ever thought possible.